Chatter Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatter Box For Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  StatsStats  ChatChat  IRCIRC  

Teachers these days ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet
Character Name: Star

Teachers these days .... Empty
PostSubject: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:16 pm

School has always been an ok situation in my life but now things have changed. On the day of my english finals my techer has told 3 students and I to stay afterschool. Why? ( Because he said we all cheated on our essays) Truth is " I" didnt cheat on my essay I never cheat. I don't know about the other students but I definately did not cheat. My teacher, Mr. Crotwell asked me for my mothers phone number as i gave it to him he told me he was going to write a referral and call my mom. What have I dont to deserve this? I didnt even cheat. He then said that he downloaded my essay online but when I looked at my essay and his " so called downloaded version of my essay", they were nothing alike. He wouldnt even let me speak for myself and just simply yelled at me. Children have the right tp speak for themselves and say what's right. I can't believe this happened. And he also gave me an F on the essay. The essay is " my grade" My first F in my whole entire life, my first phone call home, and my first referral.
Do I deserve this?
Is this fair?
Is this th right way for me to be treated?
Whenever I raise my hand in class he never even calls on me.
I want to be called on so I can get participation points.
He doesnt respect me and everytime I talk to him he always leaves something important out.
He never answers my questions.
Mr. Crotwell has actually told me I am STUPID.
What kind of a teacher is that?
He also plays favoritism
and I can tell that he thinks I am the worst student in his class.
Mr. Crotwell does not deserve to be a teacher.
I have thought before that my inability to learn in his class was my fault but actually everyone else in his class is not even learning either.
Mr. Crotwell can't even teach.
My mom has personally talked to him and he clearly hates my mom.
He has yelled at my mom.
I think mr. Crotwell should be fired and I also wish I can start a petition.
Hypothetically speaking, if I started a petition..
Who's with me? Wink

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:46 pm

My math teacher is also a pain. Everytime I hand in my homework he would mark little details on my paper wrong when they are actually correct. He takes off points on your homework if he does'nt like you. And if he catches you asking your friend or classmate for paper or an eraser, he would take off 5 points from your grade each time this happens. my friend has once asked if she could borrow a calculator and the teahcer said " I could let you borrow one but you should have your own." He is not a fair teacher. very strict, mean and selfish. My math teacher is a dossapointment because only a few students were able to understand the concepts from his teaching but when it came to tests many students failed all tests and quizzes. He was so furious that he took a week off from teaching in order for him to think of a new method of teaching. When he came back from his break, he announced to the class that we would be using a new book that's much easier. The next day he called me up to his desk and asked me if I could help the other students in the class with the math problems he just went over. I was glad to help but the other students in the class didn't want my help and just continued to listen to their Ipods and Mp3s. This was one of the turning points of when my math teacher started to hate me even more. He thought I didn't want to help anyone but the truth is, the students didn't want my help.
Back to top Go down
James
Head Of Helpers
Head Of Helpers

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:45 am

Meh...in the short way, your math teacher is horrible..

My worst teacher...gotta be my maths and music xD

~ James
Back to top Go down
AnimeBoy
Administrator
Administrator
AnimeBoy

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: AnimeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 pm

AnimeGirl when you need me. I'm always there with you. You are my faith my soul. I will always be with you. Stand up for what is right while I remember you like your always with me. Remember I will always be by your side as a soul watching every step of you. Well not in the restroom lol.

Good teacher = Someone that cares about her/his students and tries there hardest to have there students leave at the end of the school year knowing something that they taught them.And get paid crap only like $35,000 an year.

Bad teacher = A teacher who don't give a crap about there students and give like 4 hours of homework. And for some reason it seems like they get paid more.

Good teacher ="You know if you EVER need to talk to someone I'm always here for you."

Bad teacher =" Get over yourself and get to work or you will be in detention tonight. You stupid teenager."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/AnimeBoy559
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:22 am

Thank you AnimeBoy ^^
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:09 pm

I had a summer school teacher, Mrs. Broccerous that was such a pain. I call her Mrs. Broccoli but only secretly. She would yell at me because I'm well " somewhat " different or dumb. As she was teaching ratios to the class, I understood how to do it but the way she taught it was very complicated. She went over the homework problems and when she went up to me she told me my paper was wrong because I didn't do it the way she did it. She yelled at me and used her middle finger and just pointed at me telling the whole class how a student should not be like. " This girl cannot learn she is a blah blah blah...." She just kept scolding me and calling me names. Teachers are not supposed to do that. Teachers are supposed to be helping the students learn and encourage them, but this teacher is nowhere near encouraging. During silent reading Mrs. Broccerous spotted a girl reading a chinese book. Mrs. Broccerous was angry and told the girl to stnd in front of the class. Mrs. Broccerous yelled at her and said," This is not a chinese school." "
what are you reading this for?" The girl did not know how to answer because she only moved to America for 2 weeks at that time and she was born in China. Her friend sopke for her. A nice thing to do right? Well as her friends was talking to Mrs. Broccerous, Mrs. Broccerous said " why do you have to speak for her?" " she's not deaf, she can speak english."
She was trying to speak to the teacher but Mrs. Broccerous didn't listen. After that Mrs. Broccerous confiscated her book. ( she was going to rip it but it was a school library book.) Both she and I had to write lines due to our " so called bad behavior in school."
We don't even deserve this but some teacher are just mean like that. Sad
Back to top Go down
AnimeBoy
Administrator
Administrator
AnimeBoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 pm

It doesn't matter about the word as long as you got it right. There are many way of solving one problem depending on it. Like what time what is 35? 7 x 5 = 35 or it can be 5 x 7. What I mean it is really doesn't matter if you start out with the bigger number first.

During silent reading Mrs. Broccerous spotted a girl reading a chinese book.

Lol haha chinese books. There must be a lot of Chinese over there and oo the books and readings how nice.

Mrs. Broccerous yelled at her and said," This is not a chinese school."

How racist.

The girl did not know how to answer because she only moved to America for 2 weeks at that time and she was born in China

How sad...

Last edited by AnimeBoy on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm

So back to my math teacher. Hooray lolz he isnt here anymore. Hallelujah! As I was rushing to my class, I have math first and I was almost late but as I was near the door I saw all my classmates outside because my teacher wasnt there yet. I told everyone maybe he's just taking the #2. But he didn't come back at all and I was so happy because there was practically no class that day, and not even a sub. The best part was NO HOMEWORK Very Happy That day was so much fun. But it didn't stop there. Mr. Orloff mny math teacher actuallu never came back and he is still gone. Some people say that he has a stomach virus, and others say that some kid hit him with a chair. I for one am not sure if any if those things are true but I do know that he was in the hospital. A few days later there was a substitute teacher, and the day after that there was a different substitute, and on and on again. Substitute teachers get paid around $480 a day. That's a lot considering they don't even teach anything. All the substitutes do is sit and read the newspaper. But now I have a permanent sunstitute because Mr. Orloff is not comming back. I was actually glad to hear that because Mr. Orloff is and was never a good teacher anyway. Infact eventhough the new teacher cannot speak english very well, his teaching methods are more effective. I'm glad to have him as a teacher but then again when I took finals he did'nt cover enough material in order for me to comprehend the whole test. Although all in all he is better than Mr. Orloff. This new teacher Mr. Liu is much nicer he does not laugh at kids when they are trying their hardest but still don't know how to do a certain problem. On the other hand Mr. Orloff he does not give support or confidence to kids who think they cannot do a certain math problem. Not long ago, I've taken a long quiz 30 math problems and time limit is 32 minutes, I got my results yesterday and was not satisfied with my 98%.. And as I looked over my test I noticed that what he marked me wrong for was actually correct but he did not have anytime to change it back he told me " don't worry a 98 is very good already and that's the highest in the class." But I still was not satisfied. I'm sure that someome in the class got a 100% but maybe not . My class is always very noisy, disruptive and chaotic. Today I asked Mr. Liu if he can correct my test and he did so now instead of 98% its a 100%. This made me feel alot better about my grade Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soccer

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:22 am

They're just jealous cause your purtyfuller then them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ksashops.org/
AnimeBoy
Administrator
Administrator
AnimeBoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:39 pm

AnimeGirl wrote:
I told everyone maybe he's just taking the #2.

Your very funny AnimeGirl. You did the best on the quiz. Very nice a 100%
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:27 am

^^ thanks. I wish those forums weren't banned. I was mislead by the rules. I'm glad my english teacher is nice though. I switched out of honors english because my teacher isn't nice. But my new english teacher is very nice she listens to the students when they need help, and she doesn't yell at me which is the best part. ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnimeBoy
Administrator
Administrator
AnimeBoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 am

They just ban you and lead with no rule to cover. Telling the rule clearly and understandable.
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

AnimeGirl

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Another lesson to just learn from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers these days ....   Teachers these days .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers these days ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatter Box :: Forum Discussion :: Off-Topic (General)-
Jump to: