Chatter Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatter Box For Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  StatsStats  ChatChat  IRCIRC  

Why we made Chatterbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorgen
Head Of Operators
Head Of Operators
Jorgen

Number of posts : 36
Location : Last time I checked, it was on planet Earth in Norway
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Jorgen|HOO

Why we made Chatterbox Empty
PostSubject: Why we made Chatterbox   Why we made Chatterbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:32 am

If you prople only join and register on this website and not do anything at all again, not posting or anything, don't even think about registering, becaus we want people to register and post and be ACTIVE!! we don't make a website for nothing, you know...
Back to top Go down
_Tom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Character sheet
Character Name:

Why we made Chatterbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we made Chatterbox   Why we made Chatterbox Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:48 am

Making a topic like this is useless in my opinion. Like any of these people who register on these forums care about what the owners say? If they don't want to be active, why would they care their names to be deleted? All we can do is send a maximum amount of 1 e-mail every week to the members of these forums to let them know it still exists, and perhaps they will become interested in these forums and would like to become more active as they were before.

My points is: It's their choice, you can't force them to be active or else not to register at all.
Back to top Go down

Why we made Chatterbox
Page 1 of 1